Welcome to our official Wild Woman Project Circle in the Greater Houston area! We are part of a global community of women that gather to connect and support “women on a mission to remember, to reimagine what it means to be a woman – untamed.”
We follow the Wild Woman Project mission: “To awaken women to their most authentic, undomesticated nature, so they may feel like themselves, all the time, no apologies.”
I hope that you will join us at the next gathering! Contact me for more information.
An official Wild Woman Project Circle (https://thewildwomanproject.com/)
What to expect in Circle:
- Wear really comfy clothes – from yoga pants to PJs to your best ball gown. Whatever brings you joy.
- We will have a very light snack and beverage. You’re welcome to bring anything you’d like to share, but it is not required or necessary.
- Depending on the weather, we will hold circle outside – sometimes around a campfire. Other times we will be inside. Feel free to bring a cozy blanket if you’d like.
- Bring a journal. There will be a guided meditation and opportunity for you to reflect and write down your thoughts and feelings.
- To tap into our senses, we may have essentials oils for you you try or sage/candles to burn.
- Keep an open mind and heart. This group is for women who support each other from career to personal connection.
- This is *not* a religious circle. You will find that each circle is based on an astrological sign for the purpose of a theme and will focus on different areas of our lives. All are welcome – faith/belief/spirituality of any kind will find a place in our circle, as long as you can be kind, loving, and supportive of others.
UPDATE: We are currently meeting virtually, so you will need online access through your computer, tablet, or phone. Please join at least 10 minutes early to get set up!
In this series, we will explore inner guidance, nature’s messages, and wisdom from around the Circle.
- Connect to the mystery of life, to the sacred.
- Connect with our deepest feelings, longings & instincts.
- Connect with human family, community.
- Celebrate life – all of its phases and stages.
- Strengthen our soul’s voice & the voice of nature through Rituals, small & large, personal & group – all year long.